Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Quiet....

I've been a little quiet on the blog lately.  I guess I've just been tyring to enjoy some time with the boys in the new pool. (we got it when I got home from Memphis)   Aside from being busy, there has been more than a little stress around here, and I just didn't feel at all like blogging.  Maybe because I planned on keeping this blog light and frivolous (did I spell that right...it doesn't look right to me).
Oh, and let's not forget about VBS which was last week.  I really miss it, too.  We had such a great time on our Big Apple Adventure.  I enjoyed it so much I even offered to help with the music at another church, but they already have it covered.  I guess I'll just walk around here singing the catchy little songs.

I'll have to post pictures later....right now, it's time to conquer some dirt and laundry....time to clean house!

No comments: