Friday, September 1, 2006

September 1st already?


I have gotten so far behind with this blog. My intention was to keep up with at least weekly updates, but we see where that went. I guess my excuse is our old dial-up connection. I'm back at school now with wonderful high speed internet.

Summer has been busy as usual for us. The kids are involved in lots of things, but probably the most exciting thing is building a house. We haven't broken ground yet, but we are getting closer by the day. Tuesday afternoon we staked off the site, I had my camera with me, of course, and got some really great shots of Logan. Austin was running around trees and through the field exploring everything and didn't have time for me. He did, however, find a rabbit hole and had time for me to look at it. I didn't see Alice or a white rabbit with a pocket watch anywhere!

Logan was trying to play hide & seek, but would hide behind a tree and yell, "Find me, Mommy!" At least it was good for a photo op!

No comments: