Thursday, March 8, 2007

Time flies....

...when you have 3 kids, work full time, and are trying to build a house! Poor Chris, he's worked late on the house every night for the last few weeks. I'll be glad when we can move in, maybe he can rest then.

I've meant to try to get on here and post a few new pictures, but our monitor bit the dust, and my good pictures are on that computer. I'm dragging the laptop back and forth until I get a new monitor. I'm hoping it won't be long until I get it, we've got to get crackin' on Chris's 2007 business books! (not to mention I have to be able to get to my pictures!)

So much for posting time, my youngest miracle is sleepy and demanding attention (actually, he wants me to roll up a newspaper so he can use it as a weapon!)

I'll get new house pictures posted soon.....I hope!

No comments: