Thursday, October 8, 2009

Praise You in this Storm...

...that may be my theme song for tonight if the weather does what it looks like it's going to.  I don't like seeing all that red and pink on the radar...don't get me wrong, I do like red and pink, just not on radar. 

I am still trying to think of ways to follow the challenge issued by Bro. John.  We've had some sickies around the house this week, so satan is trying to stop me. (Get thee behind me satan!)  So far, I've not had much time to think of anything but the upcoming black & orange basketball game, which is the BIG fundraiser for the Junior class. (come watch it, Austin gets to play, and we need your money)


I think my brain cells are shutting down for the night....maybe I'm just turning into Dory, just keep swimming...just keeeeep swimming.....

So much for coming up with some world changing, profound thoughts to post, the wind just started blowing really hard and I heard thunder, so I'm shutting down....like my brain cells.   Oh, and Casey is in Jonesboro at the Jason Aldean concert tonight.  Pray they make it home without hitting serious weather.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hey, not every post has to be mind blowing. I hope be the time you read this, everyone is better and satn house moved on to let you concentrate on your challenges.