Friday, October 29, 2010

Shiner, shiner

I think I remember saying something like "Logan, get off the squeeze chute!"  In fact, I think I remember hearing something akin to that phrase come out of his dad's mouth, too, but that selective hearing must have blocked the sound of our voices because a certain little six-year-old boy/monkey child obviously didn't hear either of us when he climbed up on the side, pushed a handle up (just to see what would happen), and failed to move his face out of the way when it popped back and smacked just under his right eye. 


 <><>
Excuse the spaghetti sauce on his face, but that's about normal for a boy. 
Day 4 or five, it was purple and yellow, but starting to heal.
<>
Day 2, just getting black.
 Something weird just happened and some of my pictures posted twice, but just enjoy the cute kid with the black eye.  It's been a long week and I don't know if I have the energy to fix it.  I am happy to report that the shiner is completely healed.

So why am I tired?  Basketball, that's why.  Nope, I don't play anymore, but Austin does.  I love basketball and I'm so happy that Austin enjoys playing, but 4 games in 6 days is a little much....at least for mom!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Well at least he knows what would happen!