Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day weekend

Saturdays are always busy around here, and holiday weekends are no exception.  We didn't have any super fun plans, though(....well, except Casey, she left Friday for the Chuck Wagon races.... I've said a prayer... I hope her guardian angels can fly fast!)  I was determined to get the basement room set up like a living room for the kids (thanks, Mom, for the couch and recliner).  Chris had some things to do (always), Logan was into something, several somethings, actually, and Austin went with Rich to take Rosie to get her hooves trimmed before the district fair. (She got a little heifer pedicure! )  Nothing out of the ordinary, but I like ordinary days.

Well, maybe "nothing out of the ordinary" isn't exactly correct, we did add a new family member. Her name is Charley, and she is an Australian Shepherd puppy. She is so cute! (I could so be the crazy dog lady...if Chris would let me)

Austin, Logan, and Miss Charley

CJ checking out his new sister.

Darrell was a little miffed, he's afraid he will lose his alpha dog status....not happening, he's still the boss.

The boys ran off and left her this morning, she was sad until they came back.

I wish I had more witty things to say, but I'm watching the Dance Moms marathon on Lifetime.  It's like watching a train wreck, but I can't look away! 

Maybe I'll post again later....

No comments: