Friday, March 16, 2012

Ahhh, that sweet dismissal bell...tone...noise...whatever.

Today was a good day.

The boys got around early this morning, and they didn't fight...well, maybe a couple of cross words, but I can deal with that.

My hair looked pretty good in spite of the rain.

My kids at school were well behaved. 

The BETA Club, FCCLA, & FBLA clubs provided lunch for the teachers for teacher appreciation. 

The sun came out, so I walked to the post office right after lunch (my conference hour),
and look what was waiting for me there!


I think I squealed in the post office.  Thankfully we are in a very, very small town and no one was in there....except the postmaster....but we grew up together so he knows to overlook me.

My last 2 classes of the day only had 5 students each.

The final bell (beep...buzzer...tone...whatever it's called) rang at 3:07, and.........................................

I'M OFFICIALLY ON SPRING BREAK UNTIL MARCH 26TH!   (Oh yeah, it's ma birthday, it's ma birthday....well, not really, but I feel like it.) 

Thanks to Pinterest I have many, many projects planned for this next week.  I'll try to remember to share.

No comments: