Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Learning to trust...

October 12th is our church's annual Women's Conference.  As in years past we will have great music, food, fellowship, and inspiring speaker, but this year I will also issue a challenge to women present to record their journey to the LORD by leaving a Faith Legacy.  This is something that has been on my heart for a very long time and I hope that it will continue to grow.  I am at a point where I feel like I need to do more.  I don't feel like I'm being called into a foreign mission field, but I do have such a burden for women and women's ministry.  I pray for the Lord's guidance and that all I do will be in His will and will bring Him honor and glory.  

I will do my best to post the info I'm working on for the conference on here, but it won't be until after October 12th, but here's a peek at the "logo" I'm planning on using.  To combine my love of writing, design, and photography has always been a dream.  I hope God can use me and the gifts He has given me, and that His message will spread like wildfire through a world that desperately needs the LORD!


No comments: