Thursday, May 7, 2009

8 to go!

Just 8 more actual days of school and I am so ready for the summer vacation. I know the kids are as tired of it as I am, we all deserve a break.

We (our Relay for Life team) is planning our booth at the Relay. The county theme is "rootin' for a cure" and is loosely based on sports and fans. I'm still at a creative wall trying to come up with some really neat idea to hang on our booth, but I'm sure something will come to me.

I'm tired, maybe when school is over I'll have more energy to blog.

3 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

The end of school was always overwhelming for me. I remember the time crunch and feeling like there is sooooo much to do and you will never get through ........but you do! AGAIN!

Thinking of you and praying you get all things done in some kind of order!!!

Kimberly said...

I know my son is ready for summer break. This school has seemed so long!!

I have a little something for you on my blog.

Kimberly said...

School YEAR, I wish there was an edit button.