Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Landon!






I'm a little behind getting the photos off my camera, maybe I'm just lazy...or tired...or procrastinating because the flash isn't working right and I have to edit ALL the photos to get the color right; whatever the reason, I finally took the time to do it and have some really cute shots of Landon's first birthday party.  It was a Razorback theme, and he LOVED his cake, he even had his foot in it for a while.  I think the cake was his favorite part, or maybe the tissue paper that was stuffed inside the gift bags.  He seemed a little unconcerned with the gifts, but that paper was so much fun!

Happy 1st birthday to my sweet nephew, Landon, one year old on December 29th!

2 comments:

Bekki said...

Love the one with his chubby little legs and the cake! Baby rolls are just to cute!

mosey said...

oooh, his chubby little legs with the cake... HOW CUTE!!!! I love it!