Friday, December 31, 2010

Ready for a new year

As always, the Christmas break and holiday is like a whirlwind, it seems to take forever to get here then it's gone in a flash. So here's a summary of our Christmas festivities....


Buzz, Logan, and Woody....It was a very Toy Story Christmas at our house.


Casey and Austin model their new Muck boots....a necessity on a farm.


A little dusting of snow for Christmas.


I think the angels sang when I opened this one...


The Jennings grands, Tyler, Austin, Logan, Casey, and Brody.


8 of Curlee and Mary Lee Hopper's grands, Micaela, Carrie, Jerry Dean, Tracie, Stacie, Karen, me, and Lance.  We missed Carol, Jamie, and Mack David this year.

Christmas Eve...a quiet day with the family and lots of cooking. Mom came over and spent the night with us, it's become a Christmas Eve tradition and we love it!
Christmas day....a flurry of activity. Up early to see what Santa left, rush around, head to hub's family Christmas, the kids rack up on clothes and toys, and I bring home a gorgeous new KitchenAid stand mixer (heavenly!). Run home, feed the cattle, dash out the door to my uncle's house for the Hopper Christmas. (fun, food, family! Love, love, love it!) Home late, and it's even spitting snow....Wow!

Day after Christmas....spend most of the day playing with new toys and doing laundry. Off to Mom's for my Christmas with my brothers and sister. We had so much fun!
We also had the chance to have my niece and nephew spend the night with us. It was lots of fun. They live in Little Rock, and really seem to enjoy a little time on the farm!



Nana & Landon.


My goofy brothers!


Logan, Jed, & Lilly....round bales are so much fun!


Logan & Jed

One of my resolutions for this year is to keep up with my blog more....but not tonight.  Even though the ball has not dropped in Time's Square, I'm ready for bed, so I'll see you in 2011.

1 comment:

Judy Johnson said...

Sharmin, it sounds like you had a great Christmas! From your photos it looks like everyone had fun! Don't you love Muck boots?!!! I have a Kitchen Aide mixer that I got when I was married the first go round 31 years ago. I love it!!!