Saturday, August 27, 2011

Oh, Food Network....

you've done it again, and I'm not disappointed!

I've been waiting all week for this new show with the Pioneer Woman, and it was definitely worth the wait!  (This woman cooks food that my family will actually eat with ingredients you can find in rural Arkansas....she's in rural Oklahoma....no black truffles and fresh lobsters around these parts.


Ree Drummond aka: the Pioneer Woman. 

So, what was the fantastic gastronomical delights she had today....chicken fried steak!  You just can't beat a good chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and white gravy.  I've had to wipe the drool from my chin more than once this morning.  

Chicken fried steak....be still my heart!
So, all this Food Network goodness has put me in the mood to cook....I hope the mood is still with me after I get this house cleaned. ......

No comments: