Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Crystal Bridges

I'm so excited, tomorrow I'm going here....Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art

I am so excited about this trip. I've read as many articles on the place as I can find.  It is a great Museum founded by AliceWalton (daughter of Mr.Wal-Mart himself) and contains her expansive and expensive collection of American Art. What makes this place unique is the fact there is no admission. Wal-Mart donated something like 20 million dollars to cover admission fees forever....or at least for a very long time.

I also found out I can take my camera in the museum, so the big Nikon is charged and rearin' to go...okay, maybe it's just ready and I'm rearin'

While I had planned a witty post for tonight about the goings on the Jennings clan, my eyes have other plans. For some reason they just won't stay open.....I shall succumb to the Sandman.  In the meantime, check back in sometime and, with a little luck and a few cups of coffee, see the photos I'll have.

You'll probably want to add Crystal Bridges in Bentonville, Arkansas to your bucket list.

No comments: