Sunday, April 7, 2013

Silence. . .

. . . while it may appear I've neglected my blog (okay, so I have neglected my blog) that doesn't mean I haven't been writing.  In fact, I've been writing furiously over the last three + weeks, however, most of it will never be published on my little slice of the information superhighway because it has been tough.  I've had three physically and emotionally challenging weeks.

I have searched my Bible for answers for why we have to go through hardships.  I know why, He is preparing us to be used for His glory.  More on that later, though.  I'm still writing that one and will post it as soon as I finish it.

I've also been trying to revamp the look of this blog.  I will be making a few changes over the next week or so (if I have time) to help improve the looks, and hopefully, add a subscribe button so you can be updated as soon as I add a new post.  I don't want my readers (all 4 of your) to miss anything! :)

I'm also doing Ann Voskamp's  Joy Dare Challenge and searching for 3 things to be thankful for.  You can find out more about that here.  I highly recommend it.  I am making a conscious effort to be happy. There are days when I struggle and days when I just want to give up and wallow in self-pity, but I don't like to do that.  I would much rather be happy.

.... and speaking of happy, there's a 16 year-old boy who lives in this house (he calls me mom and can't clean up his room for anything!) who is on happy cloud nine right now.  Why?  I can give you one reason, a 1996 red short-wheelbased Chevy 4x4.

Seeing his joy has put a smile on my face all weekend...not to mention I get chauffeured around (he won't let me drive it!)  

That's all for tonight, but check back in a few days, maybe I'll have this blog spiffed up and have something worth reading. 

2 comments:

Meet Lindsay said...

I love reading your blog! And love the new truck.

Rathod Groups said...

Nice blog!

VIP Protection Security