Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Urgent Prayer Request


Last night my dad had a stroke. There is also the possibility that he may have had a mild heart attack, but we won't know anything until the doctors do an EEG this morning. He has lung cancer, and 2 weeks ago he had some excruciating pain; the cancer had eaten completely through his lung. Please pray for him as we deal with the latest health issues. He is in ICU and more tests will be done this morning. Last night, though, the CT Scan showed there was NO bleeding on his brain, which is a good sign. His left side was paralyzed last night, but he was alert, knew where he was, and what was going on, but he was very difficult to understand.

I know that God is good, and no matter what the outcome it will be His will and it will be okay. I will update as I get a chance, but it may be later tonight.

3 comments:

mosey said...

praying for you and your family Sharmin as well as for your dad.

Unknown said...

I'll be praying for your dad and your family. Hugs, Marlene

Bekki said...

sharmin I will be praying for you and your family!