Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oops!

I guess it's time to change the blog header, if you notice today was to be the last day of the red dress project.  I have no idea what the scale says, but I'm sure it doesn't say I'm down 25lbs.  The big Oops of the day, I was supposed to go back to see the doctor...darn, I forgot....I hate it when that happens.  Instead of going to see the man who was going to scold me for not losing more weight, I opted to work outside in the yard.  The front is cleaned up and ready for plants, and I started staining the deck but am not totally thrilled with the color.  I'll have to give it a day or 2 to grow on me.    I honestly did forget about the doctor's appointment, but I had our school nurse check my bp just before school was out and it was back to normal, so I'm not going to worry about it.  I don't need him to tell me I need to lose some weight, but I personally think he needs to eat a cheeseburger, he looks a little too thin!
Stay tuned, a blog makeover is in the works, and I have another fun idea....and it's NOT about losing weight.

No comments: