Saturday, June 18, 2011

MCA in pictures


Here are a few pictures from day one.  We settled into the dorms then had dinner at "The Beauty Shop", which I didn't get pictures of, but I'm hoping someone else did and will share with me. 

Fogelman Hall, Memphis College of Art.  The top floor is an open studio, it was great!

Hello, Tennessee.  Old Man River was back in its banks, but it was even muddier than usual....if that can be possible.



My bedroom in our "dorm".

Why yes, that is a full size washer and dryer in each dorm room.  I don't recall living in a dorm such as this, in fact, our apartment didn't even have a washer and dryer!

The hallway of our dorm room....it had 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen, and living room.

The living room area.  I can just see this fixed up really cute!

Notice the kitchen area has stainless appliances.  This was the Rolls Royce of dorms!

No comments: