Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Back to the old grind!


After almost 2 weeks off we started back to school, normally this isn't a big deal for me, but I had some new classes I'd NEVER taught! I'm officially the Speech (or Oral Communications to be politically correct) teacher at VHS. I'm enjoying it, but I'm still trying to get myself together and figure out some lesson plans.


We had a wonderful Christmas. I always enjoy spending time with family, but Logan got a little Mommyitis when it came time to go back to school and daycare. I had a little Loganitis, too.


Our home construction is finally back on track. We have a new building crew take over (don't ask), and they're moving along really quickly. In 2 weeks time we have the plumbing, central heat/AC unit, and a few other minor repairs almost finished. The roofers started today, and the electrician should be ready to start soon. I'm hoping, praying, and crossing my fingers that we can start moving in to our new house around the end of February or first of March. I'm so ready to have CLOSET SPACE, and the new dishwasher is going to be fabulous, too! (My current dishwasher balks, and she had a basketball game tonight so I have to do the dishes!)


Here's a look at our new home, I'll take another one when the roof is finished and the doors and windows go in. It should look alot different then.

1 comment:

lamplighter777 said...

Yay, Sharmin! I am glad to see you blogging! Good job on putting the pb blinkie up!!!!!
-Tracy from pb