Thursday, January 25, 2007

The windows are here, the windows are here!

I never thought I'd be so excited to have windows, but we waited out the ice storm and they arrived today. No, I didn't take pictures because they're still in the boxes & crates, but I'm crossing my fingers that they will go in the house tomorrow and I'll get a picture then. This is exciting! We're going to have a new home very soon.

The driveway was started today, too. It was a little easier to get up to the house this afternoon, I didn't need 4WD to get through all the mud. He also started pushing the dirt back up against the foundation so the house looks a little less monolithic. I'm ready for spring to get here so I can start digging in the dirt and landscaping! I just love to dig in the dirt; I guess I'm still a kid at heart!

1 comment:

lamplighter777 said...

Sharmin, I am SO excited for you! I can't wait to see how it is looking now!!!!!