Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A week's progress


I know it seems like all I ever post is about the house or the kids, but building a new home is very exciting, and I'm a proud mom, if you don't want to hear about my kids you're in the wrong place! Ü

The doors finally went in today, the siding is going on, the dirt work is done, and the electrician is finishing his part tonight so we can start insulating and sheetrocking this week. The afternoon sun was shining in through the new front door and the light was making rainbows across the floor. It was beautiful! We really need it warm up around here, though. These mid 20 degree temps are making things really difficult!

Casey's cheer squad goes to the state championships on Saturday. I may be getting up way before the crack of dawn, but it will be worth it. Go LONGHORNS! (and I don't mean Texas!)

No comments: