Sunday, January 18, 2009

Prayers for a baby girl


Please say a prayer for baby Harper. She was born Friday weighing in at 9lbs, 12oz. She has pneumonia and was taken to a NICU. Her family has requested prayers as things are very critical. She was scheduled to be placed on an ECMO (heart/lung bypass) machine, but the last news I had, she was responding to other treatment (prayers at work)and was taken off the list for the ECMO. You can read more about Harper on her mom's blog here or on her grandad's blog here

I believe in the power of prayer, and I believe in miracles.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

This must be so heartbreaking this young family. I could not even imagine what I would do in their shoes. Prayers go up for them all.

Shannon said...

prayer sent for baby girl!

Erika said...

I believe in miracles too!!

I'm praying...