Monday, April 11, 2011

Mary or Martha?

I just got an email about a new book (ebook) that is out, "31 Days to Clean"  it's a new approach to cleaning and getting your house in order.  I have the best intentions, but by the time I get home I am exhausted and do good to get the kitchen cleaned up (thanks to the kids).  I have laundry in baskets sitting around the living room, but just don't have the oomph to get it folded and put away. (Don't judge me!) 

Anyway, here's the book...or a link to the book.  I haven't read it yet, but I'm going to.  I do read the author's blog and she's so real and funny.  I may actually enjoy these challenges!

31 Days to Clean

2 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

No judging here. There are days when the folded laundry moves from the bed, to the floor and then back to the bed again in the morning...

The Dean is in... said...

UGH! I don't have any children to pick up after and my house still looks cluttered and dusty. My craft room is just ridiculously out of order. I am going to check this out. Thanks for sharing it, Sharmin.