Saturday, May 24, 2014

It's over….

…School, that is.  Friday, May 23rd wrapped up the 2013-2014 school year.  I'm ready for summer break.  I need some rest.

My plan was to have everything "summerized" by Friday afternoon, but it didn't happen.


Plans change sometimes, and this was my desk/classroom just before I left earlier than intended, so another day next week and I'll be good….I can get more finished when I'm by myself, anyway.

It's been a tough year.  I'm exhausted.  The last semester has been filled with more frustration that I've experienced in a long time.  It's very difficult for me to deal with people (kids) who have no respect for property or people.  I have to remind myself they are just kids, they are immature, and who knows what other issues they're dealing with at home.

This summer I will pray for them.  I will pray they are blessed, and happy, and healthy.  I will pray that, in spite of myself and my sometimes really cruddy attitude, that I will go into the new school year with God's light inside me.  I pray that I will be an example to show Him.

No comments: